| < September >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Shambat in September is very, very hot at 31.9 °C (89.42 °F).
- The weather in September is droughty. A paltry 18.8mm (0.7in) of fluid is laid.
- The shortest day is 11:58 long and the longest day is 12:24 long with an average length of 12:11.
Check the distance to and compare the Shambat September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Shambat, Sudan
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Shambat:
- Atbara, Sudan - 272.8 kms (169.5 miles) NE
- Hudeiba, Sudan - 258.6 kms (160.7 miles) NE
- Shendi, Sudan - 149.8 kms (93.1 miles) NE
- Aroma, Sudan - 387.5 kms (240.8 miles) E
- Khartoum, Sudan - 7.6 kms (4.7 miles) SSE
- Kassala, Sudan - 414.8 kms (257.7 miles) E
- Halfa El Gedida, Sudan - 330.9 kms (205.6 miles) E
- Wad Medani, Sudan - 173.9 kms (108.1 miles) SE
- El Showak, Sudan - 378 kms (234.9 miles) ESE
- Gedaref/ Azaza, Sudan - 357.6 kms (222.2 miles) ESE
- Sennar, Sudan - 262.6 kms (163.2 miles) SSE
- Kosti, Sudan - 278.4 kms (173 miles) S
- Umm Benin, Sudan - 326.9 kms (203.1 miles) SSE
- Abu Na'Ama, Sudan - 369 kms (229.3 miles) SSE