Average Temperatures in Shambat, Sudan
- The mean temperature in Shambat, Sudan is very hot at 29 degrees Celsius (84.2 degrees Fahrenheit).
- There is a range of average monthly temperatures of 11.6 °C (20.9°F) which is a low range.
- The warmest month (June) is very, very hot with a mean temperature of 33.7 degrees Celsius (92.66 degrees Fahrenheit).
- The coldest month (January) is really warm having a mean temperature of 22.1 degrees Celsius (71.78 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Shambat
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Shambat Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Shambat
- Atbara, Sudan - 272.8 kms (169.5 miles) NE
- Hudeiba, Sudan - 258.6 kms (160.7 miles) NE
- Shendi, Sudan - 149.8 kms (93.1 miles) NE
- Aroma, Sudan - 387.5 kms (240.8 miles) E
- Khartoum, Sudan - 7.6 kms (4.7 miles) SSE
- Kassala, Sudan - 414.8 kms (257.7 miles) E
- Halfa El Gedida, Sudan - 330.9 kms (205.6 miles) E
- Wad Medani, Sudan - 173.9 kms (108.1 miles) SE
- El Showak, Sudan - 378 kms (234.9 miles) ESE
- Gedaref/ Azaza, Sudan - 357.6 kms (222.2 miles) ESE
- Sennar, Sudan - 262.6 kms (163.2 miles) SSE
- Kosti, Sudan - 278.4 kms (173 miles) S
- Umm Benin, Sudan - 326.9 kms (203.1 miles) SSE
- Abu Na'Ama, Sudan - 369 kms (229.3 miles) SSE